Vintage Rings


Yesterday I was on the hunt for vintage rings that resemble the one I have but these are the closest ones I could find.





I love this one with the black ribbon circling the middle. And the band has interesting detail.









This one is a bit plain but very classy and understated. I like that the diamonds run along the band as well.









This one is my favourite. It resembles mine the most. I love that the diamond clusters are small and they are encased in the metal which acts as a border. I love that it looks like a flower. And I love how there is a space between the centre diamond and the clusters - they're not all melded together. When it's like this, they show their individual beauty.








How unique to pair a pearl and diamonds in a ring. But it looks dazzling. The pearl almost looks like a big diamond. The pearl in the middle seems to signify purity and chastity to me.










I think this one looks very vintage.






This one is a show-stopper. Very unique and ornate. But I don't like the way the band splits when it nears the front (just like the previous ring) although it suits this ring perfectly. I'm not a fan of this style of band.






This one has to be my second favourite. It has more diamonds than mine and the centre diamond is larger than the rest. I think this is an Edwardian style ring. Again, this one looks like a flower, which I love.









This one is gorgeous. The picture is a bit small but you can see the simplicity of the band and the ornate setting of the stone clusters.










This one is called diamond daisy.  So pretty.  This one looks a lot like mine.  It has almost the same number of diamonds on the outside.







What I love about all these rings is that they are so feminine. They are perfect for anybody who wants to complement their hands and fingers. They're not for the modern chick. I would love to buy these rings but unfortunately, jewelry shops today mostly hold modern or tacky jewelry, not so much special rings from different eras. For now, I'll just admire these pictures and the one vintage diamond ring I have. I'll have to take a picture of it and post it here.

GW







Read Users' Comments (1)comments

1 Response to "Vintage Rings"

  1. Lori's Hollywood Jewelry, on 22 September 2009 at 03:15 said:

    Love your vintage rings. Please take a look at my blog and/or visit my website lorishollywoodjewelry.com

    I'm trying to open a business, without much luck yet, of replica jewelry worn by Marilyn Monroe, Vivien Leigh, Bette Davis and many more. Each piece comes with a history card, replica certification and box. If you or anyone you know may be interested, please send them my way. Thanks so much! Lori